Don’t forget that laughter is one of life’s greatest and simplest of superfoods!
Plant-powered pixie or coffee coyote; here’s wishing your kitchen indecent amounts of giddiness and joy.
photo credit Jo Murphy for Roost Books
How to Spot a Health & Wellness Junkie
1. Your bowel movements are practically Instagrammable.
2. You can name 27 uses for coconut oil, faster than immediately.
3. Honestly, you think Gwyneth Paltrow is a good actor.
4. You’ve had therapy on your solar plexus.
5. Raw fennel is your go-to snack on playdates. Harib0 is homicide.
6. You’ve stocked up on jade eggs for your Yoni.
7. Traffic jams are an opportunity to catch up on kegal exercises.
8. Dairy is evil. You’re certain that burrata is the bastard child of a Mexican tortilla and a Korean fungus.
9. Cold pressed parsley juice makes you feel like you could live forever. And if you don’t? You’ll die trying.
10. You can fix constipation with your ujjayi breath.
11. Your cleaning products are so pure, you can probably eat them.
12. You’ve made your own gut-healing, vegan, gluten-free marshmallows and made your colleagues eat them.
13. Your children say Namaste instead of thank you.
14. You’re not passive aggressive about other people’s food choices. Much.
15. Most restaurants don’t understand you. Even waiters trigger your IBS.